Scheduling a guided tour is a great way for your group or organization to visit the Ralph L. Carr Colorado Judicial Center and the Colorado Judicial Learning Center. Guided tours may include a visit to one or more of the courtrooms (as available), discussion about the Colorado court system and the Colorado Judicial Branch, a tour of the Ralph L. Carr Colorado Judicial Center and its public art, a visit to the Colorado Supreme Court Library, and time in the Colorado Judicial Learning Center.
What you need to know:
- Guided tours are available for non-commercial groups of up to 60 people. Groups of more than 60 may be possible on a case-by-case basis.
- Group tours must be scheduled at least 14 days in advance. Space is limited, so visitors are encouraged to book as far in advance as possible to ensure availability.
- Walk-in tours are sometimes available. If you would like a tour when visiting, ask in the Learning Center or the Clerk's Office.
- Guided tours are provided free of charge. There is never a charge to visit the Learning Center or the Ralph L. Carr Colorado Judicial Center.
- Guided tours last 1 hour. A longer tour is available for groups interested in learning more about the history of the Courts and the architecture of the building.
- Schools or other groups of children must have at least 1 adult chaperon for every 10 children aged 18 or younger.
How to book a tour:
Please call (720) 625-5168 or email email@example.com.